Tuesday, January 15, 2008

at the mixing table

Check out some of the remixes that I have posted on the remix.nin site.

The website is a place for fans to share and listen to remixes that they have made of nin songs. I have three songs uploaded onto the site at the moment. I am pretty amazed at the quantity of mixes that appear daily. Can there really be that many other dorks out there? Anyway, I'm pretty excited to be part of this. Here's how to find my songs:

1. click the remix.nin link in my links column
2. click on the “listen” link towards the top left
3. a blue box will appear on the bottom left. Above it there will be a “search” link to click.
4. in the search box type “carbar”
5. after you hit search, my mixes should appear in the blue box. You can listen to them by clicking the triangle button next to each song.

Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

No comments: