Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SOTD - Sigur Ros/Gobbledigook

Well, here is something to see. I love Sigur Ros. This track isn't my favorite, in fact, I'm not even sure if I like it at all. But if you like naked people running through the woods, check out the video for Gobbledigook. As much as I like the idea of naked people running through the woods, I'm finding myself watching out of fascination more than connecting with the images. I guess I wasn't cut out for the whole hippy-earth child thing. If you are new to Sigur Ros, this is pretty far off from the bulk of their body of work. They typically sound more like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine once did a painting entitled 'Sigur Ros'...because that was what he was listening to while creating it! Check out:
http://www.mnartists.org/artistHome.do?rid=180086

Anonymous said...

I just watched the video...
"Yay, it's fun to dance naked in the woods!!! Hey...was that poison ivy I just fell into?? Oh Sh**..."